Page 5, 18th November 1960

18th November 1960
Page 5
Page 5, 18th November 1960 — DESTROYED REBUILT
Close

Report an error

Noticed an error on this page?
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it.

Tags

Organisations: Bonn Government
Locations: London

Share


Related articles

New German Church

Page 5 from 11th November 1960

In Whitechapel, E.1

Page 7 from 16th September 1960

German Bishop At Crediton

Page 8 from 3rd October 1980

New German Church For London

Page 7 from 6th November 1959

Devon Greets German Cardinals Come To Pay Tribute To St....

Page 1 from 25th June 1954

DESTROYED REBUILT

St. Boniface, went from Crediton in Devon to evangelise Germany —and his picture forms part of the mural behind the altar of the new German church bearing his name in East London. Cardinal Godfrey who opened and dedicated the church last Sunday, is seen in the pulpit during his address. The church, destroyed by air raids in the last war. has been rebuilt in a modern style with aid from the Bonn Government, the German Hierarchy, and German businessmen.




blog comments powered by Disqus