Page 14, 24th June 1938

24th June 1938
Page 14
Page 14, 24th June 1938 — Pre-Reformation Chapel at East Hendred
Close

Report an error

Noticed an error on this page?
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it.

Tags


Share


Related articles

• Benediction M The Market Place

Page 7 from 12th June 1953

East Hendred

Page 14 from 22nd October 1937

Converted Barn Is Now East %ley "basilica"

Page 5 from 25th March 1948

Sodality Pilgrimage To Abingdon •

Page 10 from 2nd May 1963

Sodality Pilgrimage To Abingdon •

Page 10 from 3rd May 1963

Pre-Reformation Chapel at East Hendred

At East Hereired House is a pre-Reformation chapel where the Blessed Sacrament was kept throughout the persecutions.

After the Corpus Christi procession at East Hendred last Sunday the congregation were allowed to visit this private chapel by the permission of the owners of the house, where they were shown the valued relics of a cup belonging to St. Thomas More and a staff of St. John Fisher.




blog comments powered by Disqus