Page 5, 5th September 1952

5th September 1952
Page 5
Page 5, 5th September 1952 — First post-war school in Hertfordshire
Close

Report an error

Noticed an error on this page?
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it.

Tags

Organisations: St. Ignatius's College
People: J. A. Nevard

Share


Related articles

School Plans Slashed By Ministry

Page 1 from 8th March 1963

'missing' Members Of Club Sought

Page 12 from 6th June 1969

Appointments And

Page 7 from 14th March 1958

Educational Appointments Continued

Page 10 from 16th November 1973

Charterhouse Chronicle

Page 10 from 18th October 1974

First post-war school in Hertfordshire

The first post-war school in Hertfordshire, Our Lady's in Welwyn Garden City, is due to open in January.

Mr. V. J. A. Nevard, headmaster of St. Edmund s Sehool, Edmonton, has been appointed first headmaster of the new school. He has been senior chemistry master at St. Ignatius's College, Stamford Hill, and from 1937 to 1945 was headmaster of the Catholic school at Puckeiidge, near Ware.




blog comments powered by Disqus