- Sheelagh Murnaghan 2
- Unionism In Ireland 2
- Gladstone-macdonald Pact 1
- Ireland 1
- Irish Nationalism 1
- Labour Party 1
- Liberal Party 1
- Northern Europe 1
- Northern Ireland 1
- Northern Ireland Labour Party 1
- Parliament Of Northern Ireland 1
- Parliament Of The United Kingdom 1
- Politics Of Northern Ireland 1
- Politics Of The United Kingdom 1
- Target Ridings In The Canadian Federal Election 1
I would like to develop two points arising out of your editorial " Signs of Change ". commenting on the situation in Northern Ireland. First,......
Continued from Page 1 Labour — Conservative majority 7,717. MISS M. P. O'GARA (Munchestar, Cheetharn), Conservative — Labour majority 8,531.......
Support . From our Belfast Correspondent C ATHOLIC voters will play a more important part than ever before in Northern Ireland's General Election......